Defender™ HVAC Access
Defender™ HVAC access systems increase worker efficiency and safety
Accessing HVAC systems can lead workers into precarious locations. Safeguard your workers and your business by installing a HVAC access system which will allow technicians to easily access service points while keeping them safe from exposed edges, open voids or brittle surfaces.
Ready and Safe Access
Ensure you meet your obligations as a building owner, designer or occupier by having an access system designed which will keep your people safe and keep you on the right side of state laws. All Defender™ HVAC access systems are designed to provide safe and ready access to service points which facilitates faster and easier access to service points and can result in lower maintenance costs.
- The complete solution: Defender™ HVAC systems are matched with guardrails, hand-rails, cages, fixed ladders, intermediate platforms, lockable gates, access hatches, stabilizing brackets and much more to create a system that is safe, compliant and will assist the way your people work.
- Custom-built incorporating existing structure
- Stringently tested for weight and strength
- Sturdy and highly durable
- Installed by Certified Defender™ Installers
Don’t take second best
Be sure you’re getting the best, Defender™ HVAC access systems are designed to ensure they meet the requirements of the benchmark standard for fixed walkways, platforms, ladders, guardrailing and stairs for maintenance access, AS 1657. Additionally, you can be sure each and every Defender™ HVAC access system will be :
- CodeMark™ approved to comply with Australia’s National Construction Code (formerly the BCA)
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 StandardsMark™ facility
- Independently tested in a NATA accredited facility to meet the outdoor walkway slip-rating of R10 on a wet oil ramp test
- Fully compliant to Australian Standard AS 1657
Designed for your site
Defender™ HVAC access systems are designed to match your site and the way your people work, so you get a totally customised, safe system. Designing the system to the site application ensures you are left with a system that will reduce risk, increase worker efficiency and keep production costs under control, because smart design shouldn’t’ cost extra.